Working from my friend's specification I've used pink corduroy in the main body and Michael Miller's Yule Trees fabric to form the lining and the cuff. The name and the Christmas tree applique are made using wool felt, embellished with vintage buttons. There's also medium interfacing in the body of the stocking & the cuff also has a layer of fusible fleece to give it structure when the stocking is hanging.
I've really enjoyed making this, it worked out almost entirely how I'd hoped, although rather different from the original design. And I was pleased that the method I used for putting the stocking together worked too! I'm now just hoping that Daisy Rose and her mum like it.