Monday 22 February 2010

Misi Makers for Monday

Here are some of the items that have caught my eye on Misi lately. There are some very talented people selling there.

I love Lydia Meiying's gorgeous card designs - aren't these owls really sweet?

I think this would make a great Mother's Day card - well, I'm a mother and I'd love it!

The combination of colours in this granny square scarf by
Squeaky Elliot are very striking (love the bench too!). And I do like a granny square...



Because it's cotton it would be great for spring time.

It was hard to decide what to include from
Bonbi Forest - I like the t-shirts and the scarves especially. So I decided to keep with the owl/scarf theme and include this fabulous green hand printed scarf:



Isn't it lovely? I really love hand printed fabric. I'd love to have a go myself but I don't feel at all confident in my artistic ability - so in the mean time I'll just have to admire other people's work.

2 comments:

gtlady said...

Is this really just a post of misi makers stuff you like, or is it really a big hint for mothers day???!!!!

Craft Matters said...

Lol Jane - you got me! It's my birthday too next month...!