Monday 8 December 2008

And the winner is...

PennyDog! Congratulations Kerry - I will be in touch so I know where to send your goodies. Kerry makes really fantastic, original resin jewellery - check out her PennyDog Jewellery store.

Thanks so much everyone for adding a comment - it was really lovely to read all your thoughts about Christmas. It's such a hectic time of year (especially for us crafters!) - it's really great to take a minute or 2 to think about the things you love best about it.

I am painfully aware that I haven't updated my blog for days - I've just been run off my feet with some orders (hurrah!) and trying to get a little bit organised for Christmas. But I have lots of posts planned, so don't give up on my and pop by again soon.

1 comment:

pennydog said...

Thank you!!!!!!!! I am chuffed to bits :D