Monday 17 May 2010

Some New Needle Books

Here are some of the needle books I made in preparation for the craft fair the other week. Some pretty green ones:
Green needlebooks
The 1st uses some cute spotty fabric from Amy Butler called Sunspots, and the other is Floating Flowers by Kaffe Fassett, which is one of my all time favourite fabrics. Isn't that green button cute? I picked it up on ebay as part of a set of vintage buttons - I love it!

Here are some very BRIGHT needle books:
Colourful needlebooks

I love that combination of pink cord and blue button with the Free Spirit sewing-themed fabric. The heart fabric is thrifted - it's part of a blouse I bought last summer - partly re-purposed for a sun hat (which was very cute!), and now I've used this last bit for a needle book. It's very vibrant - you'd certainly struggle to lose this needle book amongst all your crafty bits and pieces! These are all up for sale on Etsy now, and will be coming to my in-development Facebook store soon. Facebook fans will get a 5% discount during the first couple of days of my shop opening so sign up as a fan now! I'll be adding some more needle books over the next couple of days too.

4 comments:

Marie said...

hello, My name is Marie and I would like to talk to you about being a quest blogger over on Marie's Cozy Corner. stop by and check out my blog and then contact me to let me know if you would be intersted or not. have a great day.
Marie

http:/mariescozycorner.blogspot.com

kelly said...

these look great, i love the sunspots one, that fabric is lovely,
kelly

gtlady said...

I love your needlecase's, your eye for pattern is great and I love the idea of making wallets the same, they would so sell, the only problem would be I might have to make a decision...

Amber said...

Stumbled upon your blog doing a frothy layered flower pattern search that a swap partner favored! I don't crochet...but wow...finding your blog was awesome! :) I especially love these little needle books. :) So classy!