Wednesday 5 November 2008

Crochet Brooches...

I am so busy keeping up with custom orders & mailing orders out - it's absolutely fantastic! But what it does mean is that the Craft Matters Etsy shop is now looking rather empty. I wanted to make a few more of these crochet brooches because they've suddenly become rather popular & I really need to make a dent in my stash of 'just in case' yarn... The yarns I've used here are Rowan Wool Cotton in Bilberry Fool (gorgeous name, it sounds delicious - although how you would pick enough bilberries to make a fool I don't know), Sirdar Peru in Blanket Blue and Noro Kureyon in ....woops I lost the label. Will try and find the name. One of the things I like most about them is that you get such a different feel depending on the yarn & the embellishments used.

I am delighted to have discovered (by a complete accident when I was searching for some fabric for the Apron swap) the name of my fave Liberty tana lawn print - seen here on the cover of my needle book. It's Bourton. Phew, what a relief.

1 comment:

Gone to Earth said...

Love the crocheted brooches. I've just found you via the Craft Forum. It's a lovely blog!