*I've just realised that I missed out the brooches I've made from this updated list. Doh! It's now accurate.*
Another break from blogging - this time because my entire family has been struck by a horrid lurgy over the last few days... The boys both have terrible coughs, I was in bed with flu for a couple of days and now Mr Seasonal Matters has taken to HIS bed. I haven't done any crafting at all since last weekend when I finished the little purple booties - I just haven't had the energy, even since I started to feel a little bit better.
So I thought that now might be a good time to update my 50 Things list with what I've done and add some more projects to it. I think it will be good to have the motivation!
Update on progress:
1) Blue floral hairclips . Completed and sold.
2) Neckwarmer/scaflet in RYC soft tweed. Completed and listed on Etsy.
3)Pink wild rose hairclips. Completed and sold.
4) Tweed corsage. Completed and listed on Etsy.
5) Present for friend's new baby. Done - must post!
6) Crochet flower brooch made using Colinette Prism in Cezanne. Completed and listed on Etsy.
7) Crochet flower brooch made using Noro Silk Garden. Completed and listed on Etsy.
8) Brown and turquoise slouch bag. All cut out and ready to be sewn.
9) Crochet hairband for me to use when gardening. Started - about 1/3 crocheted.
10) 1 pair daisy hairclips for Molly
11) 1 gold slouch bag
12) Lily pad needle book.
13) Owl related item for Meridian Ariel's Owl Swap. I think I have decided what to do - now I just have 2 weeks to make it!
14) 1 pair of merino wool booties to sell on Etsy. Inspired by my 1st booties, but in slightly chunkier yarn so should be nice and quick to crochet up. I really want to do a pattern to sell too, but I am not sure about my pattern writing skills yet..
15) A birthday present for my SIL. Not quite sure what I'm going to do yet and wouldn't give the game away on here anyway..
16) Another slouch bag using some of the gorgous Kaffe Fasset fabrics that I picked up in the Cottonpatch sale.
17) A bag commissioned by a friend in the style of this pink spotty one that I made and sold last year.
I think that will do for now. Instead of feeling inspiring this post is now making me feel positively overwhelmed so I think it's time to take a break...