Saturday 7 February 2009

Owl Swap Update and Crafteroo for Comic Relief

I had an email from my owl swap partner today to say that my swap parcel is on it's way - how exciting! I wonder how long it's going to take to get here from the USA?

Amazingly I finished my owl swap gift way ahead of schedule (early last week I think) but I haven't managed to get it all wrapped up and posted yet. The weather has made it a bit tough to get to the Post Office this week, and I was waiting for a delivery of something extra that I wanted to include in my package.

I didn't think it would be giving too much away to give a sneak preview of what Yvette will be getting... To be honest it's just an indication of how bad at drawing I am!

The other thing I wanted to mention is the Crafteroo shop for Comic Relief on Folksy. Generous folks from the Crafteroo forum are donating handmade items which are being sold for the Comic Relief charity. Great idea! Pop round there and have a look!

3 comments:

Izabela said...

I don`t think you are bad at drawing - you much better than me! ;)

I got an email as well that my owls are on their way and I am excited about but I didn`t send mine yet - hopefully on Monday!
x

Hannah said...

You're so good! I haven't finished mine yet, best get cracking.... :)

Molly Anne said...

Bad at drawing? Clearly you haven't seen any of MY attempts. ;)