Wednesday 1 April 2009

Update on the 50 Things Challenge


Originally uploaded by Craft Matters
Thought it was time for an update on how I've been getting on with the 50 Things Challenge as a quarter of the year is all over with (how did that happen...?). Here are some more bunnies (my latest "thing")! Yes, you've seen them before - but they do demonstrate that I can crochet the same thing in lots of different colours.. So - to the list:

1-7) They're all done!

8) Brown and turquoise bag - all done and blogged about here. Not sure what I'm going to do it - wondering about listing it for sale on Etsy in a 'prototypes' section of my shop.
9) Crochet hairband for me to use when gardening. All done but I hate it! Like the pattern and the yarn, but hate the way it looks on me... so it will probably never see the light of day...
10) 1 pair of daisy hairclips for Molly - not done, but there's a birthday coming up..
11) 1 gold slouch bag - almost done, but for some reason haven't got round to finishing the fastening.
12) Pink cupcake needle book - another prototype.
13) Owl needle book for Meridien Ariel's Owl Swap


Originally uploaded by Craft Matters
14) Blue cupcake needle book - for sale on Etsy. Pictured here because I don't think I ever blogged it.
15) Wallet/purse using Kaffe Fassett fabrics for my SIL's birthday
16) Prototype bunny
17) 8 more bunnies...
18) Placemats for our dining table using thrifted fabric
19) Gift for the Time for Tea swap - which I'll blog about as soon as I know that Izabela had got her parcel

Plans
20) Stuffed toy - preferably made with sewing machine, and probably for a present
21) New wallet for me using a pattern of my own design (I hope)
22) Another owl needle book
23) Another cupcake needle book
24) Crochet and fabric coaster for sale in the shop

2 comments:

Papia said...

Did you make the dolls in the photo by yourself? Do you have a source where we can get a pattern for this? I really loved them

Craft Matters said...

I did make them myself and am in the process of writing up the pattern to put on the blog. I'll give you a shout when I get it done. Thanks for your lovely comment.